Friday, August 22, 2008

JEAN SALE!

I just wanted to let all my friends and family know that Old Navy will be having a jean sale tomorrow only in-store and online. You can view the jeans online at www.oldnavy.com . Adult jeans are $12 and kids and baby jeans are $7. Happy shopping and maybe I'll see you there!
PS. another reason I posted this is b/c I thought it'd be fun to look back later in life and see what things cost so here are a few other items I want to remember:

Gas: $3.55/gallon at Costco - I still think this is WAY too high!
Bread: $2.50/loaf for 100% whole wheat
Milk: $2.65/gallon for fat free, but Elly's whole milk costs me $3/gallon. On sale I can get it a little cheaper
Median home price in Phx, AZ: $245,000
12oz Bottle of water: $.85 for the cheap stuff :)
Baby shoes: $2.99 at Children's Place Monster Sale...I thought that was pretty darn good!

K, I may add to this later, but that's it for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks & I like the idea of adding what things cost. Your kids might think it is really funny someday.

Rebecca said...

Yay for the Old Navy Sale! That blessed sale also included maternity jeans - so I am now set for the rest of my pregnancy :o) (although I had to wait in line for 15 minutes to check out!)

Amy O'Neill said...

How funny... I am pretty sure I saw you drive by in the parking lot at the Old Navy on 99th this morning! Such a good idea to put what things cost... eventually we will probably think back at how cheap everything was back in good ol' 2008!!

hillari said...

Thanks for the Old Navy tip--we went there this morning and loaded up! Good thing I had my whole family with me; we each bought 3 pairs. I actually ended up with a total of 11 pairs!!

Uffens Family said...

Isn't it nice to find a good sale! Thanks for the info! We are seriously in need of pants for our growing little girl...Happy shopping Amy :)

Life for the Pillings said...

I think it will be fun to look back on this stuff later on in life. I can't believe you are paying 3.55 for gas - We are still paying 3.87! I did notice that Costco dropped to 3.77. Hopefully we catch up soon.