Monday, August 4, 2008

I got this idea from Noelle and thought it was fun:
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours and send it on to people including the one that sent this to you. Use the 1st letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things, nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Amy
4 LETTER WORD: Ancy (is that a word?)
VEHICLE: Audi (I wish!)
TV SHOW: American Gladiators! I swear I don't watch it...it just popped into my mind!
CITY: Auwatukee
BOY NAME: Andrew
GIRL NAME: Annabelle
OCCUPATION: Ambulance Driver
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Argyle Socks
FOOD: Alfredo! YUM!
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Antacids from pregnancy...you know what I'm talking about.
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Alarm clock malfunction...I stole that from Noelle!
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: All aboard!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

haha. I love the argyle socks.
I thought it was harder than it looked
to fill out... :)
But still fun.

Amy O'Neill said...

I got this same thing as an email. Here are my answers.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME? Amy O'Neill
4 LETTER WORD: able
VEHICLE: Acura
TV SHOW: Adams Family
CITY: Austin
BOY NAME: Andy (I had Andrew originally)
GIRL NAME: Agnes
OCCUPATION: Auto mechanic
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Apron
FOOD: Apple
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: antiperspirant
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Automobile Accident
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Awesome!!

Even though we have the same name :) I only had to change one thing!