Sunday, August 2, 2009

At Work?

Elly's personality has really exploded lately as I'm sure she's realizing she has to assert herself a little more now to get the attention she wants. She is starting to really crack me up.

Since I have been on maternity leave, I go in every morning to get her out of bed and when she asks for Daddy I tell her that "Daddy's at work". So now when I get her up she asks "Daddy at work?" and I tell her "Yes". Then she thinks for a second and asks me hopefully "Baby at work?" Nope! Baby is still here! Poor little thing hasn't quite realized that baby is here to stay.

2 comments:

Miss Kris said...

So cute, and kind of sad! Hayden also tells me "Daddy work" in the mornings when he notices Jay isn't here. One time, when he didn't want Jay to put him down for a nap, he told Jay "Daddy, go work!"

Miranda Boys said...

OMG! That is hilarious!