Even though my last post would lead you to believe I am wasting away my maternity leave on mindless blogs, I am actually trying to take full advantage of it. Here are a few of my domestic adventures of late:
Today: Strawberry Freezer Jam. This is my 3rd attempt. The first was peach and a total disaster (I know freezer jam is super simple, but I really ruined it the first time.) The second was too sugary, but I LOVE this recipe. It is the Ball brand freezer jam recipe if you want to try it. (Or ask me really nicely and I might make you some.)
Two Days Ago: Dress up. I was actually doing laundry (another one of my domestic skills) and Elly decided she wanted to wear Mom and Dad's clothes...especially Dad's.
Yesterday: Pipe Cleaner Jewelry. Elly loved making the bracelets and necklaces and wore them for a lot longer than I expected. She would NOT look at the camera for a picture though. She wanted everyone to wear a bracelet: Mommy, Daddy and even Baby Brother.
Just call me "Holly".
2 comments:
Such a good little homemaker! :) That jam looked good...I would ask for some but maybe it is time I become domesticated??? :) ha! Such a cute family Amy!
I love it! Especially the jam photos. I always want to take pics of my domestic conquests but then I get embarrassed because of how excited I am about things like a perfectly organized pantry or homemade empanadas.
Post a Comment