Owen was blessed in church by his Dad on July 5. Thank you to all the family that came to share this special day with us! (For those unfamiliar, in our church the fathers give their children a blessing in church when they are new babies. Besides giving them a name, the father can bless the child with anything he wants.) Andrew gave Owen a beautiful blessing and blessed him to know that he is a child of God. He also blessed him to be cheerful, work hard for what he wants, seek out good friends and consult God and his parents when he needs help. I am so glad I have a man like Andrew as a husband and father of our children. He will be a great example for our son to follow after.

Here is Owen dressed up in his little white suit, complete with tuxedo collar and vest. I know he looks like he's all shoe, but that's really just my poor photography. He was such a doll.
Owen with his parents the day of his blessing. We love this little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment