Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Maybe Just Pictures for Now

I use this blog as my journal and while I normally try and blog about things that others might enjoy reading, this and the next few posts may just be for me. On July 26, my Mom was diagnosed with a brain tumor and cancer. There's no easy way to say it. She is a very private person and I can not put my emotions into adequate words yet, so it's just pictures for now. I love you Mom.




16 comments:

The Frosts said...

i'm so sorry, i can't even begin to understand...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Crystal and Billy said...

I am really sorry, Amy. My mother was diagnosed with a serious case of cancer just a few months ago, too. It's really hard news to take in, isn't it? Do your best to stay positive. We'll be praying for your mom and for your family.

lrbodine said...

I'm sorry Amy! Having seen my mom go through her battle with cancer, I know how hard it is. If you ever need anything - let me know. Especially since you'll be living much closer to me! I love your mom and your family and you'll be in my prayers.

Phil and Stacie said...

I'm so sorry Amy! I've watched my mom battle cancer, too, and I remember feeling so helpless and fearful for the future. Please let me know if there's anything you need at all. I'm a pretty good babysitter on a moments notice =) Our prayers will be with you, too.

Kandice and Rob said...

Oh no! That is sad news. I will remember you in my prayers. :(

Burke family said...

Amy, I'm so sorry. We've been thinking about you and wishing there was something we could do since we heard the news.

Amy O'Neill said...

Your mom and your family will be in our prayers. If you need anything at all, I'm here.

Charlene said...

I am so sorry. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time. If you ever need anything, please call us.

Libby said...

Oh my goodness Amy! I am so sorry this is happening to you and your family. I can't think of anything more scary and sad! Your family will most definitely be in my prayers!

Ginger and Gregg said...

I am so sorry! That's hard news to swallow. You're already in my prayers.
Hey and where have I been--- you had your baby! I am so out of the loop. He looks like a sweetheart.

Brenna said...

I'm so sorry, Amy. We're sending lots of love and prayers your way.
Love,
Brenna & the Foley Family

Anonymous said...

Having such a wonderful, loving and supportive mother like yours is a gift we both have been denied.
I hope things will work out fine for Her as she's got such adorable darlings to take care of!

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Amy, wow!! I am speechless! After watching both my mom and my grandma go through cancer and debilitating diseases I totally feel your pain. My families prayers are with you! You are a strong women with a strong testimony and I know that Heavenly Father will lift you and your family up in these times.

S+S said...

I'm so sorry to hear something like that. You're mom is such a beautiful person. Hope all goes well. We'll be thinking and praying for her.

Ryan and Monique said...

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers since I heard the sad news. Stay strong Amy.

Nicole said...

Amy~ How is your mom doing? How are you doing?? Thinking of you!!