
On August 20th, my baby turned 2!! I can't believe how grown up she is already. She is growing more and more independent every day and while it is exciting to watch her learn new words and develop new skills...it is happening too quickly!
The more she learns the funnier she gets too. I always go in to get her in the mornings and she tells me "Hi Sweetie" because that's what I usually say to her. I also run upstairs a lot to grab things and tell her I'll be right back, so now when she goes upstairs she says "Me back." She
also thinks that "Please" is the answer to get anything she wants and also get out of trouble. She'll beg to watch Dora and I say "what do you say?" and she says "please!" and that's really cute, but sometimes I tell her to do something and she says "no!" and I say "what did you say?" and she says "please?". That's pretty funny. Elly's vocabulary is growing daily! She can put 2 and 3 word sentences together, knows all her colors, all her body parts and animal sounds and names and recently she has learned to count! She can count to 10 all on her own! I am so proud :) She loves to do the actions to her favorite songs too and is an avid dancer. I really need to learn how to post videos here.
We had a princess party for her this year and she loved it. She wore her crown almost the whole party and we are still wearing it just about every day. We had little "prince" and "princess" place cards for everyone and I made some cute princess center pieces. The rest was the princess
We had a princess party for her this year and she loved it. She wore her crown almost the whole party and we are still wearing it just about every day. We had little "prince" and "princess" place cards for everyone and I made some cute princess center pieces. The rest was the princess
gear you can buy at the store. It was a pretty fun party and Elly kept saying "Pincee!" which is "princess" for those of you who don't speak "Elly".She is such a good little girl and a wonderful daughter! We love her spunk and her sweetness and just LOVE HER, LOVE HER in general!
7 comments:
What a cutie! I love all the funny little things they do and say at this age. Sounds like a fun party!
Happy belated birthday to the little princess!
Happy Birthday Elly!! :)
Ames, you should try "vimeo" for posting videos. I see them on a lot of blogs, and ti seems to work pretty well.
Happy Birthday Elly!! And look out now Amy here come the "terrific" twos
What a cutie pie! I can't believe she is already two. Happy belated birthday Elly :)
She's perfect, she's cute, she's adorable... The list goes on and on.
Having children tends to be tough but is so rewarding!
Greetings from Poland
Happy Late bday Elly they grow so fast huh? Cute princesses:)
Post a Comment