You may be asking yourself, "Why is the countdown to Baby Boy Bang still up instead of a cute little picture of a newborn?" Well that's because I'm STILL PREGNANT!! Help!!! How do I end this? I am willing to try just about anything so if anyone has suggestions, bring them on!
9 comments:
Good luck is all I can say...Annie was 2 weeks late. No matter how many days you go over it feels like eternity!!! It is like when someone goes over time in sacrament meeting and no matter how good the talk is...your threshold for listening is spent :) ha...best comparison I have :) I hope he will come soon for you Am!
I'm so sorry! I know it's miserable. My advice is to eat spicy food--I'm convinced that is what caused labor with Hayden. I had some really spicy Korean food, including kim chee, for dinner and my water broke that night! Good luck, and let me know what works so I can use it in a few weeks :)
oh Amy I am SOOOO sorry!!!!
I love the sacrament meeting talk comparison, that is sooo true! haha! Didn't mean to finish the race first on this one, I hope everything goes great when he does decide to make his entrance....hope this very minute he's on his way! I'm sure you've heard all the advice you can get on this...
Good luck, Amy! I hope the labor goes well. I'd give you some advice but I have no experience in that area. So....I guess, pray really really hard. :)
sex
oh sorry. this is a family zone, huh? um... spend some quality time with your husband.
I agree with Krystal, my pediatrician even pointed out that the natural hormones that come with sex causes contractions and he also mentioned that walking helps... good luck girl! I can't wait to meet him when he does come! I'm sure you're feeling the same. He's probably just enjoying being in you too much! :)
Nope...nothing works...not even sex. Not for me anyway. Well, let me rephase this. I tried everything....EVERYTHING. I go past my due date as well. But, you see, Alyssa was due September 10th, that means she would miss the school cut-off of August 31...ummm, that wasn't gonna happen. So, out of desperation, on August 30th, at 4:30pm I drank some castor oil. Actually, it wasn't too bad at all. By 8:30 I felt my first contraction...yes, she was born on August 31st--she beat the cutoff :)
Post a Comment