Sunday, June 21, 2009

Backwards Photo Update

I uploaded the photos in reverse order and I'm too lazy to change it so here it goes anyway.
This is Elly's new favorite shirt...she is OBSESSED with Elmo and she refuses to part with the shirt even for bedtime. I barely got it away from her today long enough to wash it and that was not easy!
This is our latest family picture taken today. I love looking at pictures of our growing family, we are so blessed and so happy.
Four generations of Bang men. Victor Bang Sr., Daniel Bang, Andrew Bang and Owen Bang. This was taken today, on Father's Day, which I thought was pretty appropriate.
Is this a handsome little boy or what? I love this little man so much. He is a wonderful baby to say the least. We had his 1 week appointment last Thursday and he was 8lbs 9 1/2oz which is great b/c he lost some weight initially and now he is up past his birth weight. He is a little jaundiced like his sister was, but he does NOT need photo therapy or any more heel sticks so we are SO GRATEFUL for that!
Just wanted to post and document the classic "going home from the hospital" picture, taken June 12, 2009.

8 comments:

{Katie} said...

He is sooo cute! And btw...you look AMAZING! Can't believe you just had a baby!

Krystal said...

beautiful pictures! i love the 4 generation one!

Crystal and Billy said...

Cute baby! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

How special to have the 4 generation picture and on father's day. He is so cute! Congratulations.

Mishay said...

Elly and Owen are too cute!!! I'm not surprised since they have a hot mom :)

Burke family said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad you are all doing well.

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Owen is so cute. You have such an adorable family! Congrats!!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

Yay! congrats! can't wait to meet him!