So it looks like Baby Boy Bang will likely be born tomorrow at 5pm via c-section. My doctor leaves out of town on Wednesday for a week and the on-call doctors have said they WILL NOT do a VBAC. So I am really really bummed about it. I'm trying to keep my hopes up that it could still happen tonight, but I'm also trying to be realistic and prepare myself.
I was talking to Andrew and telling him how I could not imagine a worse scenario. He is forever the optimist (which I need) and he pointed out that we have a healthy baby. (most important) He also reminded me that I'd be much more upset if I'd actually gone through labor and ended up with a c-section anyway. Both true honey, I guess I should focus on that.
Probably the stinkiest part is that I'll get out of the hospital most likely on Saturday and my mom leaves Sunday. That's gonna be tough, but we'll have to make it work!
8 comments:
So sorry to hear you haven't had that baby yet! I know that things aren't turning out the way you would have liked, but hopefully it will all be for the best.
Good luck and best wishes! I'll be thinking of you and praying for you!
I can't believe you are still prego!!! Oh my gosh..I am SOO sorry. I'll be praying for you to go into labor tonight. Try some jumping jacks or long walk. Anything's worth a shot right. :)
I agree with Andrew - two of my friends both waited 9 days psat their due date in hopes of having a VBAC and then ended up with a c-section anyway. I'll still hope that he decides to come before tomorrow.... good luck!
I will pray it comes tonight for you! Keep the faith!
Time to try the castor oil....
Hang in there, Amy. It'll be over before you know it!
I'm so sorry Amy. That is so disappointing! We'll definitely be hoping that everything works out how it's supposed to- whatever that is. :) Good luck.
Oh dear, so sorry. I actually have tears in my eyes right now. I hope everything goes well for you today.
Post a Comment