He is finally here!! Owen Andrew was born on June 10th at 2:24am! He was 8lbs 7oz and 20in long! Not quite as big as his sister, but definitely a nice little round boy!
It was really the craziest thing b/c I showed up for my c-section at 3PM IN LABOR!! Can you believe that? So they let me try labor for a good 9 1/2 hours. They broke my water and the contractions really started taking off. They had to slow them at one point b/c Owen was getting a little stressed. At about 1:30am they decided there were a few too many complications and he need to come via c-section. So that's what happened. I was a little disappointed, but really feel now like the right thing happened and I also feel like I did my best!
We are so happy to have Owen here. He is sweet and content and just a complete joy! Elly came to see him and with a big smile on her face shouted "Baby! Baby! Baby!" Owen brought Elly a little toy also so all is well so far! :) We'll keep you all posted. I'll likely get to go home tomorrow which will be great!
PS. I'm a pretty good sport for posting this one I think :)

PS. I'm a pretty good sport for posting this one I think :)
18 comments:
How you carry those large babies I have no idea :) Congratulations!!! Glad he is here safe and that Elly likes him :) What a beautiful family. PS...you look great for all you had just gone through! :) Congrats again!
Congratulations! What a cute little family and you look really good!!!!
Love it!!!
Congratulations!! You really are the cutest little family =) So glad that all went well even though you had to do a C-section. And such a cute name!!
Congrats Amy!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. And I'm happy that you at least got to try for a vbac, now you at least know that you gave it your best shot. You guys look great. He's super cute..you definitely make 'em cute!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You look great and it sounds like you were amazing too. Good work. Now if only we can figure out when we're going to meet him. :)
Congrats! Such a cute name and cute little boy. I'm glad it all turned out well in the end!
I'm so glad this little guy got here save and sound and that you are doing well too! He's perfect, look at the adorable face!!!
Yay congrats again! I am so happy for you guys, great that he is finally here huh? And ya good job on the post it took me forever to get mine up with Emma lol you did good! I LOVE the family pic of you guys you are all so cute and YOU look great! Cant wait to meet little Owen (cute name!)
Congratulations! Cute family!
Congratulations! He's a handsome little man!
I am so happy for you!! Owen is a darling name :) Love ya
Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. He is a little cutie! So cute about Elly too, she's going to love being a big sister.
congrats!!! how come everyone always looks so good after having a baby? I never post pictures of me holding my baby right after, I look like a train wreck! Good for you for trying for the VBAC, even if it didnt happen, you still have the same perfect little guy. rest rest!
Amy I am glad you made it through the ordeal... we will have to chat! Love ya and so happy mom and baby are well!! PS He's a cutie!
Congrats! He is adorable. I love that picture of him with the little open mouth half smile. So cute!
How cute! You are so lucky to have one of each! Congrats!!!
Andrew,
I found your blog quite by chance. It's so incredible to see you and your family after all these years.
It brings a tear to my eye.
I'm wondering what your Polish is like. Try it if you will by reading about our family on: http://nulka.blox.pl/html.
Warm greetings from Ewa, Robert, Ania and Adam (and of course Noel!).
Congratulations on your baby boy.
Ewa Smeja (ersmeja@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment