
Isn't he handsome? You can't tell too well from this picture, but his eyes are really blue. Elly's eyes were never this light and since Andrew has green eyes we are starting to wonder if this little one will be more like his Daddy.

Here is Elly before church today. She does NOT like wearing dresses AT ALL so every time we put one on her it is a bit of a negotiation. The trick is to tell her that we'll go and see how pretty she looks once it is on. She LOVES to look in the mirror and watch while I do her hair and she loves even more to see the whole finished product.
This is what Owen wore to his first time at church today. Even boys can look super super cute in my opinion!
5 comments:
He is a good-looking boy. You have cute kids! Congrats!
What a cute little guy! Cute boy clothes are definitely harder to find, but it's possible. I love those little pants.
He is a handsome little guy! Sareny only wants to wear dresses. funny kids.
They are SOOO adorable!! I love Owen's outfit. I love when little boys are dressed up for church. It's like little missionaries in training.
thought i commented on your first baby boy post, but guess not...so congrats! of course, i'm partial to little guys but fun for you to have one of each & so cute too!! hope you're recovering well even with mom gone:(
Post a Comment