Tuesday, May 26, 2009

At Your Service

I have to admit that I am not an avid car washer and when I do get the cars washed, it is usually not me doing the washing. Well, I had the Pilot washed a few days ago after a hiatus that was longer than I care to mention and then in SUNNY Arizona it RAINED!! UGH! So typical of my luck I think. Well I refused to shell out more money for another wash, so guess what Andrew, Elly and I did tonight after work? I thought Elly would be afraid of the hose and the bubbles, b/c let's face it...she's Elly. But I was SO WRONG. She LOVED every second of it and wanted to splash and splash in the soap and wanted me to spray her down with the hose! She would not get out of my way, in fact, so I could actually rinse the cars! It was hilarious and Andrew did a good job capturing it.
This one above is Elly's new smile....what else can I say? I really don't know....
This one above is when she decided to taste-test the sponge...yum.
She got a little cold at the end...it was only 90 degrees out. So Daddy took her inside for a nice warm bath!

6 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Looks like Elly had a good time!! She is so cute! Love her new smile! :)

Phil and Stacie said...

She is so darling! My kids absolutely love to wash the car-it's recreation at our house instead of work =)

Alayna said...

too cute! Looks like fun!

Krystal said...

I love that new smile! :[]

Burke family said...

What a funny girl! I guess Bang might have to start washing your car more often for you, huh?

hairprincess said...

How fun is that I love washing the car when you can make it more fun with a toddler running around getting soaked! haha those pics are so cute!:) GOod luck with the soon to be baby boy coming I hope its not much longer for you!