I keep thinking of my life in black and white lately.
Black because I lost my Grandpa (he is the first grandparent I've ever lost.). Black because of what my Mom is going through. Black because I worry even more about my Dad. Black because I'm pretty scared most of the time.
White because I have an amazing family. White because I have beautiful children and a patient husband. White because I'm sealed to my family forever. White because I have such loving friends. White because we're getting a new house that is really a dream for us. White because the temporal things in my life are really coming together. White because I know God loves me.
So when you blend them together, I guess my life is light grey. More good than bad.
It's okay to be this honest right? Oh well, I'm super emotional lately and I have to express it someway.
7 comments:
I am so sorry about your grandpa and your mom. No matter how strong a testimony one has, loss and illness are such incomprehensible things. If you ever need someone to listen I am here. Take care, you have a beautiful family!
I hear ya, Amy. I'm glad to hear that the temporal things are working out for ya; that'll ease your burden and allow you to address your spiritual needs. Hang in there; life will be "whiter" with time.
You have a lot going on! (that is the understatement of the year) You can express yourself all you want on the blog...because you know your friends love you! I love you and your family Amy...you are in our prayers always!
Amy, I love you! And the last month has felt very similar to me. And I too am super emotional. Are you sure you have to move? How could your new house be a dream without us living next door?
Thanks for being honest.
It definitely seems like when it rains it pours huh? I'm so sorry about all of the difficult things you are facing. We sure love you guys!
You are such a strong person Amy, I really do look up to you, times will look up, you are so blessed! YOu are good to think positive too instead of just the negative, I know it def helps me to think of all we have instead of what we dont or what is going wrong in our life, just like you are. You are the best:) Sorry to hear about your grandpa too!
You are amazing Amy, I'm sure glad you married into our family! :) I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more! Our cousins need to get to know each other! :)Huh, the word for the word verification below is "losses" go figure. Even the internet is offering sympathy! :)Love you!
Post a Comment