Well, he came a couple weeks ago anyway. Let's face, Peter Cottontail is long gone by now, happily chomping away on some yummy orange carrots, super glad all the kids are no longer hunting him down. But Elly LOVED Easter this year. It's as if she was programmed for Holidays b/c she just seems to get it. She came down in the morning and I had our Easter baskets out, she went straight to hers and started rifeling through it. We had an egg hunt that afternoon and didn't even tell her to go pick up the eggs. We just handed her the basket and she went to it! My kind of girl. She didn't quit til the eggs were all gone, but about 3/4 of the way through it she put her basket down and started bringing the eggs to the basket...SMART. There was no competition or other little hands to watch out for so her spoils were safe in the middle of the grass. Then she simply sat down and began to enjoy what was inside!
What? My cheeks are NOT full of Robin Eggs....
4 comments:
cute! i love Easter egg hunts. i skip out on the ones at my inlaws because they do the real egg shells filled with confetti and break them over eachothers' heads... i like to keep my hair eggshell and confetti free ;) Elly got way more candy than I did! I love that picture of her bunny stuffing the robin eggs!
She is so darn cute! I love her little floral shirt. I can't believe how long her hair is getting!
She is just too cute! I'm glad you guys had a good Easter
What a cutie! Don't you love how much fun these little ones are getting now that they're old enough to kind of get all of the holidays?!
Post a Comment