We can officially get Elly's hair into a ponytail! (With the assistance of a couple strategically placed clips and MAYBE a little hairspray) Just thought you'd like to know!
She is such a BIG girl now. She has been asserting her independence in all kinds of ways! Like, she wants to drink from her sippy cup, but without the lid on and she has to be HOLDING the lid while she drinks. She can also feed herself ANYTHING. If we touch it or try to help in ANY way it's like the food has been contaminated and she no longer wants it. She is also saying all kinds of words like "Mine!"...that is definitely her favorite. I tell her "Elly, we don't say MINE!" and she stops and thinks, then looks at me and says "Please?". Ahh, much better :)
I know I've shown the pigtails before, but this picture was too cute I thought. This coat she's wearing is a little big, but SO CUTE! And it's getting warm fast here, strike that...it is getting BLAZING here so we have to wear it while we can. I feel a church outfit coming on....
2 comments:
I love the ponytail and I'm jealous! I don't know when that day will happen. I can still barely get my Ellie's hair into pigtails....
She's so cute, Amy!
Post a Comment