Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family Pictures

I am WAY behind in posting these pictures, but we LOVE them. Our friend Brandi Schneider (who has moved away to cold cold ID!) took these for us and did a beautiful job. Anyone in Idaho (or here when she comes to visit) should get Brandi to take their photos also...she is great. Check out her photography blog to see more. These are only a few of my favorites.

4 comments:

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Amy...you have a BEAUTIFUL family. Elly is abslolutely precious. I love her red shoes too.

Charlene said...

Congrats to your hubby on his graduation. Your family pictures are adorable. Brandi really does an awesome job :)

Phil and Stacie said...

Beautiful pictures!

Brandi Jo said...

Aww... Thanks! I am actually going to be back in town for about a month in March! Justin has to go away for training, so I am going to visit family... why not right!