Elly and I are so proud of Andrew because on December 18, 2008 he graduated from ASU!! It is a HUGE accomplishment and we are so happy he is DONE! Andrew graudated with a degree in accounting and doesn't his face say it all? He was thrilled. He is ready to go and crunch some numbers! Way to go Andrew! You have worked so hard and Elly and I are so lucky to have you as a Father/Husband. We love you!!

Elly wore this cap and gown that my mom made, but she protested the cap so much that she snapped the band. It was pretty darn cute :)

These are Andrew's parents who also get quite a bit of credit too!
8 comments:
yay! that is great! congrats.
Great job, Andrew!!!
Congrats to all of you...including you Amy! It is not easy to have a hubby in school! I am jealous he is done! :)
congratulations! thats awesome (and hard to do with a family!)
Congratulations! I bet you guys are both thrilled that he is done with school!
Hooray! Isn't is such a great feeling to be done!?!
Congrats Andrew - doesn't it feel great?
Woo Hoo! Way to go Andrew... big accomplishment. Cuddos to you Amy for sticking with him through school with a family non the less. It can get difficult. Congrats also on the baby boy... I love having one of each. The family pictures are beautiful. I will have to look her up now that she is in ID.
Post a Comment