Wednesday, January 14, 2009


17 comments:

Krystal said...

congratulations! sorry i forgot to tell you at church last sunday. lately ive been feeling pretty... spacey. one of each is FANTASTIC! woo hooo!!

Brandi Jo said...

Yay for you! You have one of each! That is awesome! :-)

Burke family said...

Congratulations! I'm sure Bang is already dreaming of the fun things he's going to do with his little boy!

Phil and Stacie said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun!

lrbodine said...

Congrats! One of each will be fun.

P.S. I just went private on my blog so if you want to read it - send me your e-mail at lachellebodine@gmail.com

Melissa Brown said...

Congrats!!! It's fun having a boy and girl! I love it.

Charlene said...

Congratulations!

hairprincess said...

Hey Amy! I am so excited for you having a boy that will be so fun! I bet Andy is SUPER excited for that huh? Have you thought of names yet? We totally have a name for our girl already haha We totally are going to have to get our kids together for playdates someday and more often!:)

hillari said...

congrats! I'm still jealous of your bike!

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

That is wonderful!! Congrats Amy!! Elly is going to make such a cute big sister.

Rebecca said...

Well let me know if you need any advice - I happen to know a lot about boys :o)

Carrie said...

Yay!!! Congrats. Too bad he can't wear Ellie's cute hand me downs but other than that I'm sure you guys will love having a son. Any names yet?

Kandice and Rob said...

Watch out, Rob will recruit him for softball! :o

Miss Kris said...

Congrats! I'm so excited to see a little boy version of you guys :)

Crystal and Billy said...

Congrats!

Mikael said...

awesome! is this what you wanted? Boys rule. They are just boys. Boys will be boys. (note: They are TONS more needy, clingy, than my girl, so be prepared!!!)

The Dominguez Family said...

Hey Amy, I was blog hopping and came across your blog hope you don't mind. Congratulations! Is it okay if I add you to my friends?When are you due?