Monday, December 15, 2008

Elly Loves Santa

Our Ward Christmas Party was last Friday night and Santa made a special appearance. Last year, Elly was so small that we didn't bother with the Santa picture, but this year it was time. It may sound bad, but I was really hoping for a shot like this. Every parent needs one! At first Elly didn't quite know what was going on so I actually got a pretty decent shot of her. Then she turned to look at Santa and this was the result of her realization. Priceless! I think they are fast friends now and Elly should expect lots of coal/presents this year :)

6 comments:

hillari said...

That is so adorable! She is dang cute.

Krystal said...

That is so funny! I cant really remember my kids being afraid. If they didnt want to be near santa they would just hop down and walk away :)

{Katie} said...

Ha ha...that picture really is priceless!

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Uffens Family said...

Classic picture...bet it won't freak her out at all if you tell her he comes into her house at night :( I think all of Annie's santa pics are pretty similar...we might give it up :)

Kandice and Rob said...

Santa really is kinda scary. I like the comment about him coming into the house at night! :D