Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Reunion Time

Every Thanksgiving Andrew's family gets together and has a big reunion with the Bang side. It is always so nice to see his family. They are great and always so welcoming! There are about 6 of us right now that are pregnant too so it was fun to commiserate, I mean bond. We had a big turkey lunch in the park with all the food you can possibly force down and plenty of thirds on dessert...that's right...I said thirds. We had tons of activities that included parks, volleyball, fhe, museums, more food and just a lot of great times. We can't wait to see everyone again next year. Above is a picture of Andrew's family. I realized I don't have many pictures of all of us because we see them so often, I forget there are still plenty of "camera" moments. From left to rigth it is Andrew's brother Joe, our oldest nephew Marshall (not Joe's), Me, Andrew, Elly, Andrew's mother Helen, Andrew's dad Dan, our younger nephew David, Andrew's older brother Jake, our niece Grace, Jake's wife Michelle (all the kids, except Elly, belong to them) and Andrew's sister Sarah.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I think thirds on dessert is always a good idea. Even if it is not Thanksgiving. And even if you are not pregnant!