It was my birthday on December 4th and I turned 28! That's right...not 18, but 18 plus 10!! Andrew was kind enough to remind me that I am closer to 50 then to 0. What a pal he is. It's true though...my 20's are quickly ending and I want them to last forever! Twenties are definitely the best of the best in my opinion. All the good stuff happens then.
I've been asking for a Beachcruiser for a long time now and look what turned up at the bottom of the stairs the morning of my birthday?? I was so excited to get it and I can't wait to cruise it all over the streets. I contemplated a basket and horn for the bike, but I've opted for the more "adult" version you see here. I had to post a picture of me riding it because there are some of my siblings out there who don't believe I can ride a bike. Something about some video evidence from when I was SIX maybe! :) So here's proof! And below is a close-up of my coolio bike.
6 comments:
okay, I am so totally jealous! I have been asking for a beach cruiser for Christmas, but I know I'm not getting it. I love the color! I told Keith, when picking out a bike for me, color is the most important feature. And I'm totally going for the basket. I love your bike! so cool!
That looks like a great bike! And happy belated birthday. Now you can take it to San Diego!
i love that. 18 + 10 :D
That is a SERIOUSLY cool bike! I think you need a basket though. It would look SO cool with a basket, a real one, no flowers, just straight up brown basket.......kickin' it old school!
1st off, 28?????????? You look 19 still! And that is a TOTAL compliment! I can't beleive you are older than me! CRAZY! And you look even more adorable on that bike. I want one!!!
Hey Amy! That is a way cute bike! Happy bday by the way I am sorry I am so late! Hope you had a fun one and I hope you are feeling ok these days! I think I am literally due the exact same day as you! haha that will be fun, we can suffer together:) Well I dont have texting anymore so anytime you wana hang or whatever give me a call!:)
Post a Comment