Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Family Pics pt2

Here are some more of my favorites from our family photo shoot just 3 weeks before my Mom passed away. It was a day of miracles. Read more about it HERE.

Here is our little family that is changing by the second. These kids never stop growing!

Here is Elly being her usually sassy self :) We didn't get any great individual smiles, but I almost like the personality shots best.
This is definitely Mr. Owen's personality. He loves to play and ham it up. There was a cute smiling one of him, but this one is better. Trust me.
Isn't this sweet? It makes me tear up every time I look at it. They are an eternal couple bound by true love.
This last picture is priceless to me. Somehow I didn't get a picture without Janae and lovely Annabelle in it, but this is our four generation picture. The only one I have.

No comments: