Here are the BANG FAMILY 2009 PHOTOS! Our friend Beka Lowe took these pictures for us that I think turned out great! I am usually so picky when it comes to family pictures, but I am so thoroughly pleased with these. Check out Beka's website by clicking her name above or check out her blog at http://lowephotography.blogspot.com/. Thanks Beka! We love them!
This one of Owen shows off his beautiful blue eyes and just makes me think that he is the sweetest little piece of marshmallow you will ever meet!
Elly wasn't super thrilled about taking pictures this day, but check out that smile. I think it helped that she is holding her favorite teddy bear "Hickory" and that Grandpa is in the background hitting himself in the head with balloons to make her smile :)
We don't look too old right? There are so many other family shots and shots of the kids that I LOVE. Maybe I'll post more in a week or two. I'll stretch it out for everyone to enjoy right along with me :)
11 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Hugs from Warsaw.
where did that kid get his blue eyes???? so cute!
Cute blue eyes - for real! Nice shots. Hope you had a good birthday.
Cute blue eyes - for real! Nice shots. Hope you had a good birthday.
You guys are so cute! I want to see more!
Pics are SUPER cute!!! Definitely we want more!
Way cute!
You have the cutest little family! Love the pictures!
So cute! Those pics are very nice!
Cute pictures!
so great!
Post a Comment