Hi. I have been a lazy blogger lately. There is A LOT that needs blogging and A LOT and I have been neglectful. I happen to think I have a pretty good reason though. I am PREGNANT! That's right, baby Bang #3 is on its way! While I am super excited about the impending arrival of this little one, the excitement can not overcome my near complete mental and physical shut down. Simply put, I have been hibernating for the past two months. I'm starting to get some energy back, but a lot of those early pregnancy symptoms are still on high alert. I'm trying to overcome them because my family seriously needs a Mom and Wife back.
A lot of people know this baby wasn't easy to come by so we feel very blessed to be adding another member to our family. The baby is due at the end of January and everything looks GREAT. So just keeping our fingers crossed that it stays that way.
I thought I was 12 weeks along, but it turns out I might be more like 13 which would be GREAT since I generally feel myself again by 14 weeks. Come on 14 weeks!!
So that's our news!
9 comments:
Amy, that's such great news! I have been on a blogging fast, too, and am just about ready to catch it all up. Our #3 has taken a long time coming, too. You can make it--15 weeks feels so much better! I am due January 10, so it will be fun to follow each other along! Good luck with the next couple of weeks! Congratulations!
Congrats Amy! I think that pregnancy is the best excuse ever for not blogging. And new babies are a good excuse too because they are kinda time consuming. Anyway I am super excited for you and look forward to reading all of your catch-up posts.
Happy Day!! We are so excited about another Bang baby! I sure hope you start feeling better soon Amy! We miss you guys tons.
Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! What a huge blessing and miracle for your cute little family! :) I hope you start feeling better soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am thrilled for you! I hope you get feeling better soon.
I haven't hopped on your blog in such a long time... and what do I see?... great news! Congratulations! Elly looks JUST like you. She is so cute! I laughed pretty hard at your Women's Conference post and you teaching Erin to sew. I can totally see the whole thing! Sounds like you had so much fun together. You have such a cute family. Love the picture on your header.
Oh, Amy! I totally feel for you as I've been hibernating for my first trimester too! It's the worst! But, I am so excited for you and Andrew, and I think it will be so fun to be pregnant together! Yay for feeling like yourself again!
Hey "Lazy Blogger," I think it's about time for a pregnancy picture post. :)
Congrats, Amy! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment