Friday, April 8, 2011

Vegas Reunion!

I met some of my college roommates last weekend for a trip to Las Vegas! It was great to see everyone and enjoy a girls' weekend away from the normal daily grind...I mean our wonderful days home as mothers. From left to right: Cousin Becky, Leslie, Mikael, Carrie, Me and Sister Erin. (Erin and I weren't roommates in college, but we share these roommates. Plus we were roommates for the first 8 years of our lives or so and house mates for another 10 so I guess I can still call her a roommate.)













We aren't really "Vegas" people, but we stayed at a great resort and did lots of wonderful things...like relaxing at the pool.





















We to Mystere at Treasure Island and then walked down to see the Belagio fountain show.
















Did a little gambling...just kidding. We are actually waiting for our 7 month pregnant cousin in the bathroom :)












We even stopped at Serendipity for their famous frozen hot chocolate. It was $10 and SO NOT WORTH IT. At least now we know.



















Here's hoping we can do it again soon!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

So much fun!! Always good to get away and to Vegas!! (jk). I live here and I am not a Vegas girl:) You and Erin look gorgeous!

Katie Lady said...

Fun! I think it's time for a reunion with the Team 17 Lamas!