Our awesome friend and owner of Christopher Leigh Studios took our family pictures last November. I am so super late in sharing them, but if we're friends on facebook then you've already seen them there! I have to stress that these are only a very FEW of my absolute favorites. There were so many amazing shots! I will cherish these photos for always. And I have to say, I have the two cutest babies ever and one hunky husband :)











6 comments:
Amy, you changed the blog! Very nice! And such a nice looking family I must add!
Beautiful!!! I didn't know you lived in sunny AZ. How are you liking it?
Hi Amber!
Yes, I probably live pretty near where you used to! I love it here. Andrew is from here and it's nice to be by his family. My brother Jon is moving here this month too! Crazy huh?
Do you have a blog I can look at or a facebook? I'd love to see your family too! :)
Andrew, Amy, you and your children make such a perfect family. Each time Annie, my daughter, looks at your family photos she's eager to find out who this most adorable family is! And Amy, I absolutely love your new blog design. Greetings from Warsaw to you, Andrew and your kids.
I love the pictures! I can't believe how big Elly and Owen are both getting. Owen looks very much like a Williams :) They are both adorable! And I like your new blog design too.
Great pictures! Your kids are sooo cute and you guys all look great!
Post a Comment