
Have I even mentioned that Elly is taking
DANCE LESSONS!? It's been going on a few months now and it is so super cute to watch. Elly started out as a statue participant, meaning she watched only and did
NOT participate. Now she has upgraded her skills to a selective participant. She takes a while to warm up b/c she is still a super shy girl (getting a little better with age though I have to say)...anyway, it's a tap and ballet class and tap is first so she ends up doing very little of the tap and almost all the ballet. What kills me is that she does
ALL the moves at home. We borrowed a copy of the cd they use for class and I do the dances along with Elly to help build her confidence. I don't know who is funnier to watch, her or me. Those of you who know me well, know that I am
NO DANCER. Poor Elly is probably not learning anything with me. I didn't even know what a
"shuffle step" was! :)
Elly loves her class and her teacher "Miss Mandi" so I keep taking her. She is learning and I see her blossoming little by little and that excites me. She loves to wear her dance shoes and her favorite moves are actually all tap moves. We'll be in the middle of something that has nothing to do with dance and all of a sudden Elly will shout "Hands on your hips! March in place!" and begin to show us. She also loves "knee bounces" and "boogie woogie", ask me to show you sometime :)
8 comments:
How fun! She looks adorable. I can't wait to put Allie in dance!
That is just too cute! Where do you have her in dance at? I've been trying to find something to put my Ellie in.
How fun! She looks adorable!
That is hilarious and just too cute. I would lobe to see her "boogie woogie!"
She is so dang cute!! I have been waffling about dance class for Annie because she would totally just be a statue participant :) I need to just do it!
Too cute! I just signed Ady up for a dance class - it starts on Friday. I think I'm more excited about it than she is :)
What a cutie!
Awww such a cute little dancer she is!
Post a Comment