Thursday, February 26, 2009

26 Weeks

Ok, one more for today. This was taken last Sunday at 26 weeks. I am getting way bigger, way fast and I say it's because this little guy is an eater! Really, I'm an eater :) I'm almost 27 weeks now and am realizing that I need to employ something called "self-control", I'm going to have to look that one up...

11 comments:

lrbodine said...

You're so cute! And that is so fun that all three of you girls are having babies this year. Janae and Erin need to start a blog!

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Sooo cute!!!!!

Krystal said...

like i said before... im still waiting for you to really show... :D hahaha ive been obviously pregnant since week 8!

S+S said...

you are adorable. You look great...I'm not just saying that!

The Dominguez Family said...

You do look great!

Burke family said...

You are too cute!

Brandi Jo said...

You look great!! :-) Looks like you guys also had a Merry Christmas!! :-)

Rebecca said...

Ha ha - self control completely disappears from my vocabulary when I am pregnant too- then I suddenly remember it again when the baby finally comes out! Glad to know I have a fellow "eater" friend :o)

Cody and Liesel said...

You looks so cute Amy!

hairprincess said...

Man you are the cutest ever! Dont you feel like you grow sooo fast with the second preg? Its crazy huh? Yay I am glad you coming by next week it has been forever!

Ginger and Gregg said...

You are one of those cute pregnant ladies that the rest of us wish we could be!