Last week was our stake girl's camp at Camp LoMia in Northern Arizona. It was BEAUTIFUL and I had such a great time. It was the first time I'd left Evelyn over night, but everything went just fine while I was away! These are pictures of two of the gals I serve with in the Stake YW (Jill Helland and Becky Phelps). As a tradition we wear a different value color every day at camp.
We had so much fun dressing up and being silly. I was so lucky to be up there with these wonderful women!
Check out the cool glow in the dark earrings above and our fun visors Becky made us below. We weren't about to do this only half way you know! (And wow, a whole post without one picture of Elly!)
4 comments:
wow that makes me miss camp lomia more than ever! memories...7 years up there! looks like fun. prob nice to get out of the heat too! wa is just finally getting nice!
Looks like such fun! I'm glad you had a great time at camp!
I didn't know you were in the stake YW--looks fun! How long were you away from Elly?
That doesn't look like REAL camping!! We were always in tents!
Post a Comment