Monday, May 26, 2008

A Day at the Park

We went to the Park today and had a great time. It was a beautiful day and not too hot! We love extra days off work! Elly's favorite thing was the swings. This was her first time on them!



Elly loved it when we pushed her. She thought it was so funny. She laughed and laughed! I loved it too!
Elly also went down the big kid slide!.....with assistance :)
She even got in a little work out on the monkey bars! Pay no attention to the supporting Daddy in the background!





8 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

Aww, she's such a sweetie.

Amy O'Neill said...

She is soooo cute!! Great pictures!

Burke family said...

So cute! I love the picture in the swing. Looks like you had a great time!

Kandice and Rob said...

That top picture is great! I love it when they just laugh their guts out.

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Amy, she is absolutely ADORABLE!! I especially LOVE the picture of her sitting on the slide.

hairprincess said...

oh my goodness she is so cute! We should totally make a trip to the park together sometime, maybe when Meg is old enough to actually care about a park haha, but maybe we can meet half way!:) That would be fun, I totally am going to email you your pics as soon as I get a chance I promise! Give me a call anytime to get together and do your hair!:)

kara said...

Looks like you were both having a great time. She is a sweetie Pie! Pretty good muscles too :)

Crystal and Billy said...

Wow, your daughter is growing up so fast! She's a cutie. I hope you are all well in Tolleson. We miss everyone!