We had a great Thanksgiving this year with the Bang Family! We had our traditional Thanksgiving at the park which is always so much fun. The kids LOVE it! We did everything from climb around on the enormous jungle gym to set off rockets in the field. Below is Owen playing on the school bus.



My two most handsome men!

Elly and Aunt Marla

Our Thanksgiving family!

Grandma and Grandpa Bang with the kiddos.

Helen and two of her sons, Jake and Andrew.

There were lots of activities planned throughout the weekend and one of them was the children's museum. They had an entire space exhibit just for the kids. I was super surprised that Elly wanted to dress up as an astronaut! Pretty cute I'd say.
3 comments:
Amy, just look at these pics compared to the one at the top of your blog- look at how much your babies have grown in a year! It's crazy! Elly's hair is so long and beautiful, it makes her look so grown up.
that was so fun! I gotta get pics from Helen, I didn't even have a camera this year!
I missed you all this year! Your kids are growing up so fast, and still so adorable! Hopefully we'll see you next year!
Post a Comment