Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

I just dropped Elly off at her FIRST day of preschool! She is so excited and so am I! When she woke up this morning I asked her, "Do you know what today is?" Normally she tells me "Me go a Gramma's house aday?" But today she shouted "PRESCHOOL!" Then she proceeded to ask me all morning long if it was time to leave.

We are doing the Joy School curriculum with some friends, so Elly knows everyone in her class. It also means that I will get to teach her once a month. I hope she continues to love learning for a long time.



6 comments:

{Katie} said...

How exciting! She looks so cute and Owen is looking so big!

Janae May said...

Oh my gosh, how cute her pics with each member of the family! Have lots of fun Elly! You are looking so OLD! Amy, like the new welcome sign on your front door!

Anonymous said...

She's a big girl now! Hugs. :)

Carrie said...

Wow, her hair is so long and gorgeous! Good luck and have fun at school Elly!

Nicole said...

I've been lost from the blog world for awhile! I can't believe how grown up the kids are! I can't wait to see everyone soon!

John, Mica, Jackson, Grace, Kai, and Lucy said...

She looks so much like you Amy! Cute! Big Girl!