Friday, October 31, 2008

Elly's Training

Elly has been training very hard because on May 30 she is getting a baby brother or sister! It hasn't been easy for her, but she is determined to be ready!
We are pretty excited for this new little one to arrive! Pregnancy is a whole new thing when you already have a toddler around so thank goodness I'm not quite as sick this time. I am EXHAUSTED though so naps are a frequent friend of mine. With Elly, I felt great by 14 weeks so according to my due date I have 5 more weeks to go!! That's only 35 days right....I can make it. :)

21 comments:

Alayna said...

Oh wow! I didn't know that you were expecting! CONGRATS!!

Lisa said...

Wow, Amy, congratulations! That is great news! Your first two will be really close in age, just like you and Erin. That's awesome. If you're not feeling as sick, I predict boy!

lrbodine said...

Congrats! That is exciting. My birthday is the end of May so I think that is a perfect time to have a baby. :)

Charlene said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

samandpeteVDP said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you and now I'm even more excited to see you at christmas! I can't beieve you're having another! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
(also, can't believe I found out via your blog....but I guess that's what these things are for)

Kandice and Rob said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

Amy O'Neill said...

Wow, there will be lots of May babies!! Congratulations! Sydni was born May 30th. I will add you to the expecting mothers list I have! :) He, he!!

Melissa Brown said...

Congrats! I hope you feel good. And it is totally crazy how much your life changes again, even though you already have one.

Burke family said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Noelle said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.

Franna and Jon Larsen said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting. I am sooooo happy for you. What a blessing babies are!! Having a baby in the April/May time is awesome! It's not to hot and not to cold. I've had both of mine than and it's great!!

Phil and Stacie said...

Congratulations Amy! Take all the naps you can =)

Maylene said...

Congratulations Amy! That's so exciting. I hope you feel better soon too.

hillari said...

yay! that's so exciting! How old will Elly be?

{Katie} said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Libby said...

congrats! very exciting! thank goodness for naps! i am just now getting out of the routine of taking a nap daily!

hairprincess said...

Yay we can be sick together! haha Pregnancy is the worst but it brings the best little thing ever huh? That is the best that we are going to be doing this again at the same time how funny is that! Plus like everyone in my fam haha yaya:)

Laurie Ramirez said...

I'm a little late at reading this, but congratulations!!! Perfect timing to miss the heat!

Nicole said...

Congrats! Maybe it's a boy this time!

Brandi Jo said...

I am so happy for you two! I have the pictures together. So let me know when you want to come and see them. I was waiting for a new software to come in the mail, but I won't get it for a while. So just come and see them, let me know what you think!

Also, can you see my family blog? I couldn't see that you had permission. So, if not, please email me and I'll send you an invite! :-) bambiejojo@hotmail.com

Krystal said...

was your daughter born early? most everyone i know in arizona has their babies two three four weeks early and im always within a day of my due date (sitting around waiting while everyone else is popping). if youre early we will be in the hospital together! Congratulations!!! Im so happy for you guys!!!