Monday, April 7, 2008

Our Trip to WA.





We went to WA this past weekend to spend time with family and it was great! It was way too short, but super memorable. Our Suburban broke down at the airport so we had to rent one (thank goodness the huge rental facility was right across the parking lot!), then we attended my brother's family's sealing and then my nephew dislocated his elbow! It was a lot of excitement for one day! It was the first time for all the Williams' grandchildren to be together and they all got along very well. Elly has 3 boy cousins on the Williams side so we were a little nervous to see how they'd be with her, but they were all so nice! They were very gentle with her....I think their parents had been telling them over and over that "Elly is a girl and we have to be soft with her."


We don't have plans to get together again until Christmas, but hopefully we'll find an excuse to get together again soon!

6 comments:

The Reeses said...

I'm so glad you had fun in Washington. I'm sure you'll find an excuse to go back again soon. I'm never short on excuses to visit my family. I'm glad you're back!

Carrie said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. How cute to have all the little munchkins together!

Ginger and Gregg said...

I love your family pictures! They turned out so nice!!!

Phil and Stacie said...

What cute kids all sitting together! I love cousin pictures.

Melissa Brown said...

It's always nice to see family even for a short amount of time. Oh, to get the messsages thing that's on my blog- just click to my blog and where the message thing is-at the bottom click "get a c-box" it'll direct you to a webpage. You have to register your email and then you can just pick the free c-box. Highlight the code and then go to your blog customize page and add a page element. The HTML/JavaScript element. Paste the code and then save your changes.

Burke family said...

Looks like you had a great trip, despite a few problems! We are sad we weren't in Portland to see you when you guys were there. We've got to figure out a time to get together soon!