
We are traveling home to Washington (and Portland for a bit) to be with the Williams side of our family. We are excited to get all 4 Williams grandchildren together for the first time ever. Our cameras are ready and this quick weekend should be a lot of fun! We heard about the recent snow in UP town, but we will leave our flip-flops behind and brave the cold to be with you!
7 comments:
Hi guys! I wish i could be home and see you all! Hopefully someday soon. Love the blog, can't wait to see how Elly grows. Hve fun in Uptown! :)
Snow today here! Have a safe trip! We'll be down in your sunny part of the country this month~ Chelsy
Hey, i was just looking at Katie's blog and saw a link to your's. I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm so excited! Now we can keep in better touch and I can check out pictures of your adorable baby more often!
I am glad you joined the blogging world! It will be a fun way to see what you guys are up to. Our blog is gingerandgregg.blogspot.com
Oh how fun that you have a blog! Elly is a cute little button of course. I saw that you have the Olivia books on your reading list. Sydney absolutely is in love with Olivia (she even tells me not to brush her ears in the morning because she is not a pig). Ok, and I admit I think those books are great!
Yeah!! I'm so excited you started a blog. I love seeing pictures of your cute little Elly!
Amy... it was so GREAT to hear from you!!! I am so glad to see your blog and learn about your family. Ella is absolutely beautiful... but come on would you expect anything else.. look at her mom! You'll have to email me all your stats like how long you guys have been married and all the info. I look forward to catching up. My email is imfrannasmile@gmail.com
Post a Comment